Saturday 12 September 2015

A Postcard a Day - Saturday 12 Sept 2015 snow for a change

Good morning! Good Saturday!

Hope you are having a good day.
Translated this says: Hello, let today be a good day for you and let God's favor go with you!

My postcard for today has some snow in it. It has been so hot and stuffy here, just looking at snow makes me feel cooler!
 This is from Russia. I have no idea what the writing says. The sender (Tatiana) writes: Hello from Yaroslavl. After much Googling I found out that Yaroslavl is a city, and the image is  A pavillion (early 19th century) on the banks of the Volga River.

The stamp on the left is celebrating the 300th Anniversary of the Sea Infantry of Russia. The right hand stamp is from the Kremlin series and shows the Ryazan Kremlin.


That's it from me today,

Have a good Saturday,

And see you tomorrow!

Blessings,

Lisca

No comments:

Post a Comment